[pmwiki-users] How to customize stuff from upload.php

Mike mike at widowitz.com
Wed Feb 8 05:10:58 CST 2006

Hello,

I customized my pmwiki by directly modifying upload.php, specifically I
changed the "Delta;" into a more self-explaining short text. I did it
twice and it works, but I have no idea what the variables are which I'm
changing, nor why it appears twice:

SDV($LinkUploadCreateFmt, "<a class='createlinktext'
href='\$LinkUpload'>\$LinkText</a><a class='createlink'
href='\$LinkUpload'>&nbsp;Click here to update this file!</a>");

if ($EnableUploadOverwrite)
      $overwrite = FmtPageName("<a class='createlink'
        href='\$PageUrl?action=upload&amp;upname=$file'>&nbsp;Click here
to update this file!</a>",
        $pagename);

My question: I'm sure that this could also be achieved by leaving
upload.php as it is and changing something in the local/groupname.php
(or in config.php). Can someone please tell me what to write in there?

Thanks,
Mike