[pmwiki-users] Generating PMWiki pages - Help,please

OBUTEX / Hladůvka admin at obutex.com
Wed Feb 8 08:08:05 CST 2006

>... However, an
>alternative for offline editing is simply to cut and paster the source
>of the wiki page into your favourite editor, which is what I do at the
>moment.
>
>Ian.

I am trying to generate pages using MS Visual Foxpro 9.0, WinXP,Abyss
Web Server
for several groups (clients documents lists).
While generating "Client1.GroupAttributes" file is OK
I cannot make PmWiki 2.1.beta23 make to render  generated
"Client1.Documents"
containing only:

urlencoded=1<linefeed>
Text=(:title {$Group} - Clients Documents :)%0a(:toc:)%0a!!!Documents of
{$Group}%0a(:pagelist group={$Group} fmt=#title order=title
-GroupAttributes:)%0a%0a!!!Other available documents%0a(:pagelist
-{$Group} -PmWiki -Attributes -Changes -Header -Footer -Recent
fmt=#title order=title :)%0a
<linefeed>time=1139241060

where <linefeed> is hexadecimal 0A

The page shows empty (title not rendered) even with ?action=edit or
?action=source
but when I open it by the TotalCommander I can see the file is OK.
The same pasted when ?action=edit works fine.

I intend to generate lists of orders, lists of outstanding invoices etc,
and upload the pages via FTP
but  I am not able to get over such a basic problem.

Advise,please
Jiri

--
OBUTEX s.r.o