[pmwiki-users] cookbook todo script - preg-match problem

Edward Chadwick edward.chadwick at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 09:44:29 CST 2006

Dear all,

I installed the ToDo cookbook script but am unable to get it working. The
form appears ok on the page, but when I try to submit it, I get the
following error:
*
Warning*: preg_match()
[function.preg-match<http://kirschlab.case.edu/testwiki/Main/function.preg-match>]:
Unknown modifier 'W' in */srv/www/kl_html/pmwiki/pmwiki.php* on line *679

*The same error appears when I try to list the todo items using
(:todosimplelist:).

I've tried disabling all the other plugins in case there is a conflict, but
it makes no difference. Has anybody else seen this? Is it a problem with my
php configuration?

My set up is pmwiki-2.1-beta17, Apache 2 and php 5, and you can see it here:
http://kirschlab.case.edu/testwiki/Main/WikiSandbox

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Ed Chadwick.
**