[pmwiki-users] Different template for individual pages?

Brian Connolly bconnolly at furthermore.com
Fri Feb 10 15:39:54 CST 2006

Perfect.

Thanks much.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kurt Devlin [mailto:kurt.devlin at gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2006 2:39 PM
To: Brian Connolly
Cc: pmwiki-users at pmichaud.com
Subject: Re: [pmwiki-users] Different template for individual pages?

On 2/10/06, Brian Connolly <bconnolly at furthermore.com> wrote:

No page at the link you sent.  However, I Googled it and got a rough idea.

Pm left off the trailing 's' in the link. It should be http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PerGroupCustomizations

I added a redirect page at the page Pm listed, but I wasn't quick enough :-)

So... if I wanted the change the skin on the page Main/KeyIssues,

Put a file in /local called KeyIssues.php.  And in it have say...

   <?php
$Skin = 'red1';
    ?>

And modify the skin accordingly.

Yes?

You got it mostly. To override a specific page, it need to be fully qualified, so you'll need a file called Main.KeyIssues.php.
Also, it is usually recommended to leave off the closing "?>" in the PHP.

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Kurt