[pmwiki-users] Bad WikiFarm set-up?

Caroline Jumper cjumper at fma.fujitsu.com
Fri Feb 10 20:04:56 CST 2006

Hi-

When I open field.php in a browser, PmWiki does not use the field's local config.

For instance, the Upload button adds uploaded documents to the farm upload directory instead of to the upload directory specified in the field's config.php. And the Edit Field button edits the farm's home page instead of the field's.

After I use using any button, the browser is aimed at farm/pmwiki.php instead of coming back to field/field.php.

I am using pmwiki-2.0.13.  I followed the instructions in PmWiki/QuickFarms. My set-up is

   webroot/farm
	scripts
	local (includes simple farmconfig.php)
	pub
	cookbook
	wikilib.d
	wiki.d
	pmwiki.php

  webroot/field
	local (includes config.php)
	wiki-d
	uploads
	field.php
	(with links to farm/scripts and farm/pub)

Advice would be very welcome!

Caroline of Green Acres