[pmwiki-users] deleting pages

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sat Feb 11 11:24:20 CST 2006

On Sat, Feb 11, 2006 at 05:41:07PM +0100, Anno wrote:
> > Um.. do you mean that you don't want users to know how to delete pages?
>
> No, what I mean is that the delete word on pmwiki should be something
> other than "delete".
>
> For instance "begone" or "byebye".
>
> And, don't let it be known directly on the pmwiki site, keep it within
> the mailing list.

As far as I know, with the exception of Christian's pages I don't
think there's been a problem with pages being incorrectly deleted
on pmwiki.org.

Since I'm the one who will ultimately have to deal with any problem,
I think I'll leave things as-is until it becomes one.  Besides,
newcomers to pmwiki.org may read the instructions about deleting
pages and then wonder why it doesn't work on pmwiki.org .