[pmwiki-users] Can't edit with monobook skin

Comit sam at usamedia.tv
Sat Feb 11 23:21:51 CST 2006

I just installed the monobook skin and customed the color theme.  I love it.
Just one problem - I can't edit pages anymore. I just get a blank page, no
edit fields or anything.  Even if I manually type the edit action command
into the url. It works fine with other skins, however. Any idea how I can
fix this?

Also, is the sidebar per-group with this skin? Seems to be..was wondering if
I could just retain the site-wide sidebar, if possible.

Com | wiki.swcity.net