[pmwiki-users] Adding notes on the fly

Brent Zupp atticus4 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 10:40:14 CST 2006

Yes, the NewPageBox and NewPageForm cookbooks work nicely for me.

As a side note, I use these orphan builders a lot, but I always put a
category tag in the post so I can get a listing via a Category pagelist
page. It's a very unwiki-like approach, but it frees me up from creating a
link on a page when I'm just trying to be add a quick note.

Best,
Brent

On 2/11/06, Jan Erik Moström <lists at mostrom.pp.se> wrote:

> I'm continuing to play with PMWiki and it's kind of fun ... most of the
> stuff
> I've been looking for have either been in the cookbooks or someone has
> been
> kind enough to answer my question on the list, thanks all.
>
> Anyway, I've got a new question: can I add a new page to a group without
> actually linking to it?
>
> Scenario: I decide that I want to write down a note but it doesn't fit to
> link to it from any previous page (or I just don't have time to add a
> link)
> so I some way I just want to write down the name of the page and then type
> in
> my note.
>
> Is this possible? (yes, I know about the URL version)
>
>                     jem
> --
> Jan Erik Moström, www.mostrom.pp.se

Brent Zupp