[pmwiki-users] Separate RSS for each group

jack marting jmartingcorp at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 08:29:34 CST 2006

I have placed the following in a group configuration file for three groups
(Main,Galeria,Catalog) and changing the group in every case:
$HTMLHeaderFmt['rss'] =  "<link rel='alternate' title='\$WikiTitle RSS'
href='\$ScriptUrl/Catalog/RecentChanges/action=rss' type='text/xml' />";

if ($action == 'rss') include_once('scripts/feeds.php'); ##plus the other
feed includes

What I am getting in Firefox is just a conglomeration of all of them like I
had asked for AllRecent Changes with all of my sidebars and recent changes.
Yes I deleted the live mark link in my favorites bar between each test. Any
suggestions?  --jack marting