[pmwiki-users] conditional parts in skin

noskule noskule at gmx.net
Mon Feb 13 12:59:46 CST 2006

hi list
what is the best way (for future version 2.1) to include/exclude parts
of the skin, depense of pageactions?

I would like to inculde/exlude part of the skin  depense if the users
has the right to read, edit, upload,  otheraction. .. .

I did see several solutions, but what is the best one.  I cant use
     <!--markup:(:if auth read:)somthing(:ifend:)-->
cause i need a diffrent styling and the wikibehavior like questionmark
for nonexisting pages shouldnt apear .

Currently I'm using UserAuth but I will switch to AuthUser if 2.1 is
releasd. . . ..

grz nos