[pmwiki-users] Visio Cookbook Recipe Problems

Chris Cox ccox at airmail.net
Tue Feb 14 16:00:06 CST 2006

Kurt Devlin wrote:
> I sent this last week and didn't see any replies, so I thought I'd try
> it again with a slightly different subject before I dropped it. Any help
> would be greatly appreciated.

Well.. the whole thing sounds absolutely vicious... but here's some
guesses.

You'll have to be running MSIE probably for this work.. only on Windows
probably as well.

Still looks like a horrible idea to me.

Have you tried it with the Visio viewer already installed?

I wouldn't think this stuff would pass security, it's possible that
it might have worked at one time... and now it doesn't (as
Microsoft continues to crank down the hatches on Windows).

I'm not a Windows person... (if you haven't already guessed)