[pmwiki-users] Image and Text Alignment

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Tue Feb 14 17:03:30 CST 2006

Tuesday, February 14, 2006, 7:51:23 PM, Patrick wrote:
> Just for completeness... the "align" attribute for tables only
> allows "left", "center", and "right" as values.

and the "valign" attribute for table cells can be set to "top",
"middle" and "bottom" (and "valign=center" seems to have the same
effect as "valign=middle"

For the advanced tables the pmwiki default is set to "top", i.e. all
content is vertically aligned to the top of the cell, whereas for
simple tables the default is the html default of "middle" (and can't
be changed in the markup as far as I know).

Best,
~Hans