[pmwiki-users] Automatic linking

Karl Loncarek dh2mll at web.de
Wed Feb 15 03:38:24 CST 2006

Hi,

I'm searching for a script or way to achieve the following:

I'm using one group of my PMwiki installtion as some kind of glossary. As
you sure know within a glossary there are for sure a lot of Cross
references (or crosslinks). I'm collecting the entries in this glossary
with pagelist. Works great.

I'm searching for a possibility to automate the link creation. Currently
I have to edit each entry and add the links manually which is quite a lot
work.

I haven'T found a recipe so far for that task. Do you have any idea how
this coudl be realized?
Currently I'm thinking of taking the pagelist result and checking each
text of an glossary entry whether there is a word also in the pagelist
and then creating automatically a link to it. The Group where this should
work should be selectable.

I could imagine using parts of the pagelist code to create a temporary
list of available files and names (titles) but I fear this would slow
down the processing very much.

Any ideas, hints?

--
Bye