[pmwiki-users] user previlege problems

yy swanpond at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 11:03:40 CST 2006

Hi,

I have a problem with giving certain user authorization to edit their group
page.
What I did was I downloaded the UserAuth from cookbook and on the  admin
page I added some users. Then I gave users permission such as
{edit}_group-{grouppagename}. However, when I logged in as that user and
tried to edit the pages that he/she is authorized, I got the error message
saying " Insufficient privileges to perform action".  Can anybody help me
with this?

Thanks,

June