[pmwiki-users] I Need a qucik fix

pmwiki pmwiki at ben-amotz.com
Fri Feb 17 11:15:29 CST 2006

Please excuse this desperate call for help cause by my own lack of
planning and preparation.

I am experiencing a nightmare situation and am desperate for ideas for a
quick fix.

I setup a wiki for my sisters birthday and have spread the word asking
everyone to add their own  page and message.

I tried to make it simple and clear with an edit link on the page and
instructions in the markup, but every other person seems to be finding a
way to overwrite the entire homepage with their message.

Now I have to sit here and monitor the changes to figure out who is
messing up what so that I can restore the page, create the link they
were trying to create, and add their message.

Any good ideas on what I can do now, while smack in the middle of this
situation, to reduce the odds of the next person doing damage.

Here is a link to the site:

http://noa.ben-amotz.com/Birthday/Birthday

I'd appreciate any ideas.  If you are up to it, feel free to make a
change yourself on the site.

Pico