[pmwiki-users] input form button

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Mon Feb 20 07:53:56 CST 2006

I like to use the (:input:) form to open a differetn page at an anchor
position. How can this be possible?

For instance this markup:

(:input form {$PageUrl} post:)
(:input hidden n "Test.WikiSandbox#bottom":)
(:input hidden action browse:)
(:input submit post "Submit" class='inputbutton':)
(:input end:)

will take me to page Test.WikiSandboxBottom
and not to  Test.WikiSandbox at anchor position #bottom.

A link like [[Test.WikiSandbox#bottom]] will take me there, but I need
to use a form button, because i want to use this method to launch into
a yet-to-be-created new page, at the position of a comment box which
is in the GroupFooter, launching a blog page comment.

Any help much appreciated!

--
Best regards,
 Hans