[pmwiki-users] editform questions

noskule noskule at gmx.net
Mon Feb 20 15:47:20 CST 2006

hi list
some questions about editform

Textarea Size
-----------------------
I would like to have a variable size of the textarea (like on the
pmwiki.org page). I realised it with

 textarea#text {width:98%}

this seams not the most elegant solution cause there are also
Site.Preferences  |and PageEditFmt. With Site.Preferences I hade no
suggsess and PageEditFmt I wouldnt like to touch if possible. What is
here the best solution?

Styling textarea and buttons:
-----------------------------
<http://pmwiki.netstreams.org/index.php/PmWiki/EditVariables#PageEditFmt>I
noticed that there are now classes for the search form
    class="inputbox searchbox"
    class="inputbutton searchbuttom"

this could maybe made for the editfrom like this
    class="inputbox editbox"
    class="inputbutton editbuttom"

Could this be made for the EditForm textarea and buttons also? I tryed
in EditForm but (:input class ='inputbutton' e_cancelbutton:) but this
didnt work.  How do configure that in the best way?

grz nos