[pmwiki-users] How to edit PmWikiFr.ConseilsPourLédition (french version of TextFormattingRules) ?

Gilmar S. MARTINS gmartins at libertysurf.fr
Tue Feb 21 03:40:40 CST 2006

Patrick R. Michaud a écrit :
> On Fri, Feb 17, 2006 at 10:42:46AM +0100, Gilmar S. MARTINS wrote:
>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> As a newbie, I have found very interesting solutions on this list but
>> none that could solve this problem : in my pmwiki, the link Text
>> Formatting Rules, in the editor window, leads nowhere.
>>
>> So, I'd like to edit wikilib.d/PmWikiFr.ConseilsPourLedition (the french
>> version of TextFormattingRules).
>>
>> So far, I can open the file in my local pmwiki editor but it is
>> impossible to save it. PmWiki sends a message saying it was impossible
>> to save the file...
>>
>> Am I trying to do something impossible or is there a way to have a file
>> with that name and filled with something ?
>
> I'm guessing you're running on OS/X ?  Mac OS/X doesn't seem to accept
> filenames with non-UTF-8 characters in them.
>
> I'm thinking that I will need to update the page storage mechanism to
> be able to fix filenames for Mac servers.   I could just hack it in,
> but I'm also thinking that we should use this as an opportunity
> to fix case-sensitivity and page title/spacing issues as well.
>
> Pm

Hello again,

I changed the name of the file but, even with the right name, i.e.
PmWikiFr.ConseilsPourLédition, the link keeps on out of order. I thought
that once the right name was restored, it would work...
Did I miss a step or do I have to import these files (but how to prevent
OS/X to corrupt them...) ?