[pmwiki-users] Links to nothing changes cause side effect

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Tue Feb 21 11:56:47 CST 2006

Tuesday, February 21, 2006, 2:04:04 PM, Patrick wrote:
> At any rate, I'm still thinking that using the presence/absence
> of "action=" may be the better way to go in the long run.  I have
> it that way on pmwiki.org now and it seems to work fine.  I'm open for
> opinions/suggestions before committing it, however.

The new settings on pmwiki.org have broken "action" links of the kind

  [[{$Name}?setskin=pmwiki | Set pmwiki default skin]]

In order to make them work it needs the addition of action=... like

  [[{$Name}?action=set&setskin=pmwiki | Set pmwiki default skin]]

I', afraid it will break all kinds of sites using gemini, fixflow and
triad skins, and others using ViewModes and Setskin skinchange.

for instance broken pages:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/SkinTests (setskin)

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/ViewModes/TestPage1 (setview)

Best,