[pmwiki-users] Links to nothing changes cause side effect

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Feb 21 12:16:53 CST 2006

On Tue, Feb 21, 2006 at 12:09:24PM -0600, Chris Cox wrote:
> Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> > Oh, we can probably fix it without having to resort to code.
> > Perhaps if PmWiki chose to create edit links to non-existing
> > pages except if a query string has "action=" in it somewhere?
> > That would seem to handle all of the cases we're discussing
> > at present.
> >
> need the class=createlink and/or createtextlink back for
> links that go nowhere.  BUT.. I do believe I can handle
> this with a code change adding my own class....
>
> I'll have to look into it all...  no time....

Note that you might not have to do anything -- with the most
recent change on pmwiki.org (expected for beta27), the PmCal
links are working essentially as they did before.

You may still want to see about adding your own class to
these links, but for the time being it would seem to be much
less urgent.