[pmwiki-users] Image extensions not being recoginized

Jason Counsel jason_counsel at yahoo.ca
Wed Feb 22 21:58:16 CST 2006

I have pmwiki installed at www.k12.nf.ca/stlewis/pmwiki.php and I found that pictures were not being displayed on the pages when coding Attach:jc.jpg

  I dug around, and found that when I added the following to my config.php the pictures displayed as normal.
  $UploadExts = array(
    'gif' => 'image/gif',
    'jpeg' => 'image/jpeg',
    'jpg' => 'image/jpeg',
    'png' => 'image/png',
    # ...
  )

  - (as per PmWiki/UploadsAdmin).  This is my second install of the system, and I cannot remember this behaviour before, ror do I have UploadExts in my config file on my first system.

  I can leave the UploadExts set in my config file for now, but does anyone have any idea what might be happening here?  I can take out the UploadExts if anyone wants to observe the behaviour.

  Thanks

  Jason C