[pmwiki-users] call for suggestions, hints, ... : netstreams skin

noskule noskule at gmx.net
Thu Feb 23 08:54:23 CST 2006

hi list
I currently working on a new skin, beta version is allmost finish, so
I'm asking for some feedback bevor uploading a first version to pmwiki.

I started the the work with the idea in mind to use no tables, only
divs. But it turned out that this needs hight skilled webdevelopper
knowledge so I changed my mind and used tables. This my change later .
.. .  But anyway it works know :-)

Please take a look, any suggestions are very welcome.

grz nos