[pmwiki-users] pagelist of groups home pages w. title

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Fri Feb 24 07:51:53 CST 2006

Friday, February 24, 2006, 1:19:39 PM, OBUTEX wrote:
> How can I get the pagelist of groups Homepages but their titles ?

> (:pagelist fmt=bygroup name={$Group} order=title:)
> shows only current Group.Group page name
> but I need to get all Group.Group or Group.HomePage titles

(:pagelist fmt=group:) gives you a list of those pages, but in order
to show the titles rather than the names you need a slight change in
the fmt= (add the new format to Site.PageListTemplates):

!!!fmt=#groupsbytitle
[@
[[#groupsbytitle]]
(:if ! equal {=$Group} {<$Group}:)
* [[{=$Group}|+]]
[[#groupsbytitleend]]
@]

(:pagelist fmt=Test/PageList2#groupsbytitle :)

see http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/PageList2

This works, but I could not get it working when I added order=title.
Then I got loads of duplicate results. Even when I used

(:pagelist fmt=group order=title:)

Is this a bug?

Best,
~Hans