[pmwiki-users] broken GeminiSkin with beta29

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sat Feb 25 06:37:38 CST 2006

On Sat, Feb 25, 2006 at 11:51:04AM +0000, Hans wrote:
> Saturday, February 25, 2006, 8:50:52 AM, bram wrote:
> > just to let you know that the latest beta break the search results in
> > the GeminiSkin ( probably others)
>
> I will try and update gemini and fixflow as soon as possible, once I
> get a hint from Pm what to do to make the searchbox compliant with the
> latest pmwiki release.

I've just released beta30, which fixes the problem with $SearchBoxFmt
introduced by beta29.

> I would like to take advantage of the new
> searchbox capabilities, just need to know how to create a format which
> suits the skin and can take additional parameters.

Beta 30 doesn't let $SearchBoxFmt take additional parameters -- I'll
add that for beta 31.  (Unfortunately I don't have time to add it now,
but I at least wanted to fix the current release so that existing
skins don't break.)