[pmwiki-users] Email notification on a page change

marco.ferretti at gmail.com marco.ferretti at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 05:57:59 CST 2006

Hi all.
I am a newby, so please forgive me if this question has already been
posted/looks stupid.
I need to send emails to users on a page modification . I saw the MailPosts
(http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/MailPosts) cookbook but I was wondering if
there was a way to configure it on a per page subscription : different users
subscribe for notifications different pages and get notified *only* about the
pages they subscribed to instead of all the pages of the wiki/group.

TIA

Marco

--
Let me put it this way: today is going to be a learning experience.