[pmwiki-users] phpnet skin and missing preview

H. Fox haganfox at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Feb 27 17:04:55 CST 2006

On 2/27/06, Edward Chadwick <edward.chadwick at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I've been using the phpnet skin for a year or so now with no problems. A
> recent upgrade of pmwiki (2.1beta25), however,  seems to be less compatible
> with that skin. The preview has stopped working, the formatting guidelines
> on the edit page have disappeared, and the GUI butons are no longer there. I
> noticed that this is also the case on the pmwiki site itself (
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PhpNetSkin).
>
> Has anybody else noticed this? Do I need to reconfigure something?

Probably so.  That skin is based on an older skin I wrote and that one
seems to work fine.

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/LeanSkin?action=edit

Looking at LeanSkin's source may give you some hints for updating the
PhpNetSkin.

The default Edit Form works OK in the PhpNetSkin, so maybe you could
just go with that.

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PhpNetSkin?action=edit?editform=Site.EditForm

Hagan