[pmwiki-users] pagename and weird IE mime/type handling

Dominique Faure dominique.faure at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 05:10:18 CST 2006

Hi,

I'm currently updating the sourceblock recipe to allow code snippets
viewing/download.
More precisely, the rendered block of text is preceded by a "view
source" link which triggers a specific action in charge of
regenerating current page but ouputing only the selected block. This
works like a charm on Firefox, but I'm stuck with Internet Explorer
and its weird handling of the 'text/plain' content-type. See
http://entropymine.com/jason/testbed/mime/ for further references.

Then, I was wondering if PmWiki could handle gracefully url ending
with a fake file extension as in
.../pmwiki.php/GroupName/PageName.txt?action=... which seems to be the
only really working solution for me. If so, how may I generate such a
link?

Regards,
Dom