[pmwiki-users] CSS Div Positioning Help

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Mon Jan 2 10:51:13 CST 2006

That did resolve the main div problem, thanks. For some reason the news
div still doesn't get near the right margin in IE. Firefox is good
though. Any suggestion for moving that new div to the right?

.news {
    background:#f7EFE7;
    float:right;
    width: 20%;
    border:1px solid #800000;
    margin: 6px 0px 30px 0px;
    padding:5px 5px 5px 5px;
}

Oh, and feel free to chnge that page -- it's a test page. I broke the
Preview somehow by writing a url rewrite script in PHP, and haven't got
round to fixing it yet.

  ~ ~ Dave