[pmwiki-users] sorting booklists alphabetically, numerically

malexism malexism at free.fr
Fri Jan 6 07:34:30 CST 2006

John Rankin a écrit :
> If you decide to give the recipe a try, let me know how you get on...

Hello,

I have installed WikiForms, without Markup Extension cookbook, as you
explain. All seems ok but...

I install the cookbook only for one group (include in a group.php in
/local/). This group have other pages in it. I can create a page with
the (:wikiform:) directive, and the list with (:wikilist:). But the form
generate only one page called 00016. A new page replace the first one,
with the same name...
May be the group sould be empty ?

thx.
marc