[pmwiki-users] Beta 17 and Searches . . .

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Tue Jan 10 03:33:22 CST 2006

Tuesday, January 10, 2006, 8:17:35 AM, Pierre-Marie wrote:
> the search   says :
> Fatal error: Call to undefined function FPLByGroup() in /home/
> fidelioe/www/cookbook/search.php on line 102

you are using the Search Extensions  cookbook recipe (cookbook/search.php).
This has not been updated to work with pmwiki 2.1.beta17 (should work
with beta 14, before extensive changes to pagelist were made).
Disable the script and search should work.

I also see an error that cookbook/menus.php does not get loaded.
either you need to install it or disable the  include... line in your
config.php where it loads the script.

Best,
~Hans