[pmwiki-users] 2.1.beta18 released

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Jan 10 15:31:17 CST 2006

On Tue, Jan 10, 2006 at 02:02:46PM -0600, Jon Haupt wrote:
>    When I upgrade to beta18, I get some weird stuff happening that wasn't in
>    beta17.  I can't explain it, at least not yet, other than to say that the
>    wiki only appears to work exactly 50% of the time, and that the other 50%
>    of the time I get 500 Internal Server Error.
>
>    http://josquin.us/wiki
>
>    You'll find that you'll probably get 500 the first time.  Just refresh,
>    and voila, it seems to work.  But wait, try again, and you'll get error
>    500 again.  Any ideas?  (notice I'm using CleanUrl)

Wow, that is.... um.... bizarre!!!

I also notice that if you follow page links everything seems to work
fine -- it only gets the error when initially loading the page or
refreshing the page (at 50% rate).

What happens if you downgrade back to beta17?  Perhaps we can at least
narrow it down to something in the recent upgrade...?