[pmwiki-users] problem w/ Kind-of blog

Paul Lewis PaulL at usca.edu
Tue Jan 10 18:25:12 CST 2006

On a test server running PmWiki 2.0.12 I had no trouble installing the Kind-of blog plugin.

On another server running PmWiki 2.0.12 I get the following err msg. when instaling KOB:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare home_link() (previously declared in /var/www/html/pmwiki2/cookbook/wikilog.php:338) in /var/www/html/pmwiki2/cookbook/kob.php on line 845

I see the reference to wikilog.php line 338, but I really don't know what to do to fix this. Does anyone have any sugguestions?

Regards,

Paul H. Lewis
Govt. Documents Librarian
University of South Carolina Aiken Library
http://library.usca.edu