[pmwiki-users] 'title' attribute of an HTML link

Jean DEMARTINI jean.d.demartini at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jan 11 07:51:23 CST 2006

Justin

You have only to put %title='xxxxxx'% just before the link. Such as in:

%title='ITII'%[[Mécanique des fluides -> Main.MecaniqueDesFluides]]

Beware, the value of the title has to be full ASCII, not accent etc.
even if using entities such as  é . It seems that the parsing of
the value is done before updating the value of the attribute.

Regards,
Jean