[pmwiki-users] 'title' attribute of an HTML link

Jean DEMARTINI jean.d.demartini at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jan 11 10:56:47 CST 2006

Patrick,

The propose syntax is sexy. Two comments:
- to double-bracket is not an annoying restriction (at least for me it
is not a restriction at all)
- having an empty title in a link does not pose any problem (as far as I
remember my long experience of Web design) even with old browsers. The
only issue I can imagine is to get an empty bubble and it is not the
case with recent browsers supporting bubbles (less than 5 years).

Regards,
JDem