[pmwiki-users] How can I set up a private area?

Michael Widowitz michael at widowitz.com
Sun Jan 15 05:43:19 CST 2006

Hello,
I'd like to set up a private area within my pmwiki: i.e. an area which
is only accessible for a selected group of people who have a password
(don't need user-based authentication for now, just a password is fine).
Especially, I'd like all the pages these users create from the start
page to be protected as well, and their attachments/uploads too.

What is the best way to achieve this?

I've been thinking of setting up this area as a pmwiki "group", but
there seem to be some problems - e.g. the group - although it's read
protected - still gets searched and listed in recent changes, and maybe
more.

Any recommendations, except of setting up a completely new pmwiki and
protect the entire wiki?

Thanks,
Mike

michael at widowitz.com