[pmwiki-users] Recipe Page Counter does not work in latest beta

Peter Brink peter.brink at brinkdata.se
Sun Jan 15 09:57:42 CST 2006

Jean DEMARTINI skrev:
> Jean DEMARTINI a écrit :
>

>>Peter Brink a écrit :
>>

>>>I have tested the Total Counter recipe as well, no error message but
>>>still no counter on the wikipage.
>>>
>>>Has the FmtPageName function changed from 2.0.6 to 2.1.beta20 ? It could
>>>hardly be fopen that is the culprit - could it?
>>>
>>>/Peter Brink
>>>

>>I have just tested Totalcounter (not simple counter) and it seems to
>>function properly with pmwiki-2.1.beta20.
>>
>>Nota : I use all the default values and total counter is not customized.
>>
>>JDem
>>

> Yes, if the action=totalcount functions properly, the variables
> $PageCount and $TotalCount are not defined.

What do you mean by "the variables $PageCount and $TotalCount are not
defined."? The action=totalcount does functions properly on my site but
I can't find any references in either the totalcount script or on the
cookbook page on how to set (and to what value) $PageCount and
$TotalCount. Do you mind explaining a bit? :-)

Thanks,

Peter Brink