[pmwiki-users] Eliminating vspace ?

Andrius Kulikauskas ms at ms.lt
Mon Jan 16 14:23:21 CST 2006

Hi Patrick,

I'd like to be able to eliminate the vspace class entirely (so that it's
not in our page source).

However, I did create a css subdirectory (my installation doesn't have
one) and put in a local.css but it doesn't seem to have any effect.  I
don't know, either, what stylesheet is defining .vspace

Thank you!

Andrius