[pmwiki-users] Problems with lines that begin with a space (pmwiki 2.1b20)

Roman romat2 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 06:53:14 CST 2006

I've upgraded from 2.0 to 2.1b20 and I came accross the following
problems with lines that begin with a space.

1. When block of lines beginning with space has also "blank" lines,
i.e. lines that have begining space and then end of line, such lines
are not part of <pre> block as in previous versions (several <pre>
blocks appear in the HTML output). It is easily visible if CSS defines
this: pre {background-color: #dddddd;}

2. When there is a list on a page it can affect the following lines
that begin with spaces even if it is separetad by another paragraph
(second line is not part of <pre> block).

Both problems are demonstrated at
http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/Test/LinesWithSpaces.

Roman