[pmwiki-users] lots of problems when redirecting or rewriting URLs

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Tue Jan 17 20:07:04 CST 2006

I tried the Alias approach. I put the line in pretty much every location
on my .htaccess with 500 errors each time.

I checked in /var/log, but there is no apache or apache2 directory. I
tried writing the rewrite log to the /var/log directory, but I presume
there is a privs issue as the log file was never created.

So, now I'm back to rewrite. I just have the last step to make.
From: http://xxx/~nepherim/pmwiki/Main/Homepage
To:   http://xxx/~nepherim/Main/Homepage

So near, yet seemingly so far :)

  ~ ~ Dave