[pmwiki-users] Embedding a pmwiki inside a site

Ali Baba mail.alibaba at free.fr
Fri Jan 20 15:20:54 CST 2006

> In fact, a very good start might be to just try (in local/config.php):
>
>     $EnableSkinLayout = 0;
>     $PageStartFmt = '';
>     $PageEndFmt = '';
>
> which will tend to turn off everything surrounding the wiki markup
> output, and disable the generation of headers.

	Well, it didn't work : there still is a problem with the headers when
editing. But never mind, I managed to finally get my other method (with
$FmtPV['$my_var']) to work :-) It was just a matter of double quotes
inside the string that messed up the thing. I added a couple of
html_entity encode/decode and it's okay (except that in the template I
just have to put $my_var, not {$my_var}).

	But now I have another problem. When editing, I get a wrong
redirection.

	Let's say my script embedding pmwiki is called wiki.php, and it calls
the pmwiki engine by doing a chdir to the pmwiki directory and an
include, as suggested in the cookbook. So the url to access the wiki is
http://myhost.com/mysite/wiki.php

	Okay, now when I edit the homepage, the url gets
http://myhost.com/mysite/wiki.php?Main.HomePage?action=edit -- still
fine. But when I save my edit, or if I click the link to go back to
http://myhost.com/mysite/wiki.php?Main, I get redirected to
http://myhost.com/mysite/Main.HomePage (and therefore a 404 error
page)...