[pmwiki-users] pmwiki.php produces "No Input File Specified"

Daryl dpietrocarlo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 16:03:35 CST 2006

I read the FAQs and then read them again.  I searched this group for an answer
to this question.  I did not see one.

1.  I set up the latest PHP on IIS 6.0 W2K3.  Enabled PHP extensions.
2.  Configured php.ini file.  Created wiki.d directory and opened permissions.
3.  Installed PMWiki -> Browse to pmwiki.php
4.  Produces one line at the top of the browser:

              "No input file specified."

** ASIDE ** I created phpinfo.php which contains a call to "phpinfo();" - this
works and shows gobs of php information via a browser. So I am guessing I did
something wrong in the install.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Daryl