[pmwiki-users] action=ruletable

Joachim Durchholz jo at durchholz.org
Sat Jan 21 15:42:45 CST 2006

Pierre-Marie CARETTE schrieb:
> My server says "Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]:  Argument
> #1 is not an array in /home/fidelioe/www/cookbook/ ruletable.php(104) :
> runtime-created function on line 1"
> Perhaps my config :   http://fidelioespoir.org/pmwiki.php5?
> action=ruletable    with Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U;
>
>> PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; fr; rv:1.8) Gecko/20051111 Firefox/1.5
>
> I've certainly forgotten a param ?

No, the HTML parameters are perfectly valid.
I think you hit some borderline bug in my code. E.g. I could imagine
something like this if $MarkupTable is NULL or uninitialized.

That's quite mysterious to me though. This code isn't called before
PmWiki is fully initialised, so there should be at least *something* in
$MarkupTable.

Things get even more mysterious when I look at the output of
?action=diag. $MarkupTable has a valid value, but MarkupRules is empty.

Pm: is this normal for ?action=diag, or is this a hint that something is
amiss?

Regards,
Jo