[pmwiki-users] Beginner's text formatting question

Roman romat2 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 09:34:13 CST 2006

I reported already a problem with indentation (for some reason it did
not appear publicly). So I've updated page
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/WSIndent3 to demonstrate it again. At
http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/Test/LinesWithSpaces you'll find another
example with bulleted list (Problem 2) together with another problem
(Problem 1) of my original report.

Roman