[pmwiki-users] newer Advanced Tables History mess

JB jbit at ev1.net
Wed Jan 25 12:58:21 CST 2006

Using my newer Advanced Tables and Simplified Advanced tables
works great except for history.   The display messes up badly
making the history ugly and something most people would not
want to use.

It appears that the original advanced table code gets
displayed in the history as actual source code, like
a table would display as

   January 25, 2006, at 11:20 AM by jbtest -
   Added lines 2-10:

   (:table border=1:) (:cellnr:)abc (:cell:)def (:cell:)ghi
(:cellnr:)jkl (:cell:)mno (:cell:)pqr (:tableend:)

In the newer it actually tries to draw the table.  This messes up
the history display a lot.  So what is PMWiki doing that
I am not?  What do I do to make it display like the
example above?

Thanks

John Bittner

My server does not allow for direct access to a php file
and I do not have a shell with them.  I put ".txt" on the
end of each so you can copy them and then remove the ".txt".

http://users3.ev1.net/~jbit/wiki/AdvancedTables.php.txt

http://users3.ev1.net/~jbit/wiki/SimplfiedAdvancedTables.php.txt

http://users3.ev1.net/~jbit/wiki/HorizonatalLine.php.txt