[pmwiki-users] Editing CSS and JS files

Miller, Joshua web at cityofelmira.net
Thu Jan 26 08:19:34 CST 2006

I would like to be able to have the ability to edit .css and .js files
from within the wiki interface.

In other words, I'd like to be able to load the contents of mystyle.css
and mytools.js into the wiki edit window so I can make changes to these
files and save them directly on the server instead of having to ftp to
the server and re-upload the files all of the time.

I know this is a major modification of how the pmwiki system is supposed
to work...
1. But can it be done?
2. How would you go about doing this?

Thanks.