[pmwiki-users] $PageUrl not being parsed

Ryan D'Baisse ryan.dbaisse at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 22:45:45 CST 2006

I am using v2.0.13... downloaded it yesterday.

Just for kicks I edited a page that is working properly (not one with
the forum) and added "{$PageUrl}" to the page.  I assumed that the
URL would be populated on the page.  It was not.  Is this what should
have been visible?

The only thing that I did notice was in the URLs on each server.
Your implementation, as well as the author's implementation, are both
using the clean version of the URLs (I think PmWiki's site calls it
"Clean URL").  Mine, however, is not.  So, my URL appears as follows...

	http://wiki.myserver.com/pmwiki.php?n=Form01.HomePage

Any chance this might be interfering somehow?

Unfortunately, I cannot give access to the site due to the content
that is there.  I would, however, be happy to supply any documents or
info that would be helpful.  Just say the word.

Thanx,
Ryan