[pmwiki-users] 404 Not Found

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sat Jan 28 11:11:30 CST 2006

On Sat, Jan 28, 2006 at 07:40:55AM -0700, H. Fox wrote:

> except it still has the same problem as before.  The backtick shows up
> if the page would not have been linked, as in Test/Testbacktick.

Yes, this problem continues to bug me quite a bit -- I'm not
sure how to fix it in the general case, short of saying that
backticks escape whatever word follows even if it's not a wikiword.

In the case of PageNotFound, the easy solution is to put
(:nolinkwikiwords:) in Site.PageNotFound (and not use the backtick).