[pmwiki-users] exclude some pages from RecentChanges

blues blues4u at supereva.it
Mon Jan 30 09:09:41 CST 2006

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 16:54:31 +0200, Hans <design at softflow.co.uk> wrote:
> the list= searchpattern parameter seems to be ignored when trail= is
> used.  so we can't exclude pages that way.

about that i don't care very much, because instead of using
the RecentChanges page as trail i could use somthing like this:

(:pagelist group=MyGroup order=-time count=10 list=mylist fmt=#myfmt:)

and i get the last 10 pages modified in the group MyGroup, that is
what i want, but with pagelist i don't have the summary indication.
while i could use a simple:

(:include RecentChanges lines=10:)

to have the same (and it should be much faster as well).

blues