[pmwiki-users] exclude some pages from RecentChanges

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Mon Jan 30 10:25:32 CST 2006

At 2006-01-30  10:10 AM -0600, Patrick R. Michaud is rumored to have said:
>Just create a per-page localization file that contains:
>
>     <?php
>       $RecentChangesFmt = array();
>
>This will prevent the page(s) from being added to the
>RecentChanges pages.

Pardon my lack of PHP know-how, but does this also prevent entry in
AllRecentChanges? Can it be rewritten to *only* exclude AllRecentChanges?

If done as a per-group localization, will it exclude all pages in the group?

Does this require the latest version of PmWiki? (I still have 2.0.12 deployed).

Does this replace the following code that I use in a group-level
config file "private.php"?

<?php if (!defined('PmWiki')) exit();
##  This is here to kill recording of Private stuff in AllRecentChanges
unset($RecentChangesFmt['Site.AllRecentChanges']);
?>

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/