[pmwiki-users] Crazy error after generating templates

Daniel Hofer daho at borntofly.ch
Thu Jul 6 01:30:49 CDT 2006

Hello

I have a crazy problem with template.
I've build a new template in Site.LocalTemplates:
-------------------------------------
[[#Hierarchical]]
!!!!{=$Title}
(:pagelist link={=$FullName} fmt=#title:)
[[#HierarchicalEnd]]
-------------------------------------
This show me in Software.Software a list of software categories with the
software.

I thought it works fine...until now.
I've just seen that I get error messages instead of a pagelist at the
end of this pagelist.
It's written
"Site.PageListTemplates#titleSite.PageListTemplates#titleSite.PageListTemplates#titleSite.PageListTemplates..."

And, also crazy, in the Sidebar I have a pagelist of groups.
If I'm on Main.Main, everything is ok.
But if I click on Software in Sidebar, the pagelist there dissapears and
the following appears there:
"Site.PageListTemplates#title..."

What's wrong here? I'm not sure but I think everything was ok until this
morning.
The page "Site.PageListTemplates" is original, I didn't change.

Thanks a lot.
If you need some screenshots, let me now

Daniel